The HÅG Capisco is a design icon that continues to withstand the test of time. Inspired by a horseback rider’s posture, its pioneering saddle seat and overall unique shape, offers endless ways to sit or half stand. This encourages you to vary your position. Front ways, back ways or sideways, whatever feels most comfortable next.
HÅG provides a ten-year guarantee against production defects
on all office chairs that are in normal use for up to 9 hours
• Tested in accordance to EN 1335 Class A, ANSI/BIFMA X5.1
and GS mark
• Flokk is certified by DNV-GL according to ISO 9001
Vacuum clean the chair with a furniture brush or wipe it with a clean, white cloth or sponge slightly dampened with clean lukewarm water. Do not remove any plastic parts or attempt to
open the seating mechanism. Contact your Flokk dealer if the chair requires servicing or maintenance.
Design: Peter Opsvik. Patent- and design protected.
HÅG’s mission is to give movement and variation
to the workplace. HÅG products stimulate intuitive
and natural movement of the body and variation
of sitting postures leading to improved health
• Made for greater freedom of movement, variation and
natural sitting positions
• Gives you an upright sitting posture and a natural curvature
in you lower back
• Makes it easy to sit actively with a semi-standing position
• Perfect for shifting between sitting and standing with an
• Adjustable headrest, seat height, seat depth, back height,
backward tilt tension and lockable tilt