Are you an avid gamer and sit for over 6 hours at a time? If so, it may be time to get a custom-built gaming chair to fit you uniquely. Whether you like sitting up or are leaning back while gaming, it is crucial to maintain proper body support. A custom-built gaming chair can look fresh and provide all the back support and comfort you need and more.
Key benefits of building a custom gaming chair:
- Superior adjustable air lumbar support
- Thoracic & shoulder support
- A seat cushion designed for your body size
- Get an adjustable headrest that keeps your head forward while reclining
- Adjustable armrests that can move up/down, in/out, or fold back
- Ability to choose from hundreds of fabrics to get the look you want
- Select from various cushion types that feel best for you: memory foam, dense foam, dual density foam, etc.
- Get a seat slider for seat depth adjustment
- Get a ratchet style seat back adjustment to fit a variety of heights
- 10-year warranty on select chairs
Our top sellers for a good reason:
- RFM Carmel – Custom built to fit body with superior lumbar and thoracic support, specially designed for long periods of sitting. 10-year warranty.
- B2L Marathon – Custom built to fit you. Adjustable lumbar support, rocking, thoracic support, and tilt adjustment.
- Humanscale Freedom – Automatically adjusts to the user with a weight-sensitive, self-locking recline mechanism. Superior design features. The headrest features a dynamic support that cradles the head and neck during recline but remains neutral when in upright positions. 15-year warranty.
Customize these chairs to fit you, and the look you are desire. Choose from hundreds of fabrics, select a foam or fabric that feels comfortable to you, and select from several other ergonomic additions. ...