TAILORED SOLUTIONS | INNOVATIVE DESIGN | DEDICATED SERVICE
We are your partner from the very beginning. We will help maximize the utilization of any size space, whether it is one office or three (or more) full levels of workstations and furniture.
- Our team will go onsite and measure down to every detail
- Collaborate with your project managers and/or powers that be on all project details
- Create/provide detailed CAD drawings and 3D visualizations of spaces and workstations
- Full color renderings available through our vendors per request
- Revisions as necessary or per request
We have partnerships with the City of Portland, State of Oregon, Reed College, Clackamas Community College, Portland Community College, Tektronix, City of Canby, Multnomah County, OEG (Oregon Electric), Mentor Graphics, Benchmade Knives, Tuality Healthcare, and much more!
SERVICES & PRODUCTS
- Space Planning
- Product Consulting
- Cubicle Walls
- Acoustic Paneling
- Job Site Modifications
- Ergonomic Furniture & Accessories
- Delivery & Installation
- Ergonomic Analysis
- Educational Work Shops
- and much more!
We provide office furniture solutions that are designed to fit a specific space, look, need, budget, and project deadline.
What we can and have provided:
- Panel Systems – Cubicles, acoustic panels, modular walls, power/data equipped panels, and hanging acoustic panels
- Executive Office Furniture – desks, reception stations, conference tables, and seating
- Sit-to-Stand Solutions – electric desks and desktop converters
- Benching & Collaboration Solutions – desks, power, and divider panels
- Lounge & Occasional Seating and Tables
- Healthcare & Medical Office Furniture Solutions
- School Furniture Solutions – classrooms, training tables, seating, lunch tables, waiting areas, labs, and library furniture
- Privacy Pods – create private work-spaces wtihin the new open benching layouts
- Custom Solutions and Products – choose from hundreds of colors, fabrics, and trend forward accessories
- Workstation Accessories – monitor arms, keyboard trays, power/data supplies, cable management, and more
We have an extensive fabric and finish library in our Tigard, OR showroom. We will also order in carpet tiles and paint chips in the event that a full color board is needed for your project.
Job Site Modifications
Our designers and space planners will collaborate with your team to determine optimal re configurations, generate CAD drawings for approvals, and determine if any additional parts or items are needed to complete the job.
- Convert a fixed height desk to an electrical sit-to-stand
- Cut down or modify existing tops to fit new spaces
- Add monitor arms or keyboard mechanisms to an existing desk
- Move around or add to your existing panel/cubicle systems
Delivery & Installations
We are just a phone call or email away!
- If you are in the local area, our professional team will deliver and install product to your location. Large scale installations will be subcontracted out.
- Delivery and installation happens around your schedule
- Our installers will make sure you are comfortable using and adjusting your new workstations and accessories
- We will drive to your location when needed to assist with troubleshooting or to replace faulty parts
- We will assist with warranty replacements when needed
Commonly Utilized Contracts
- City of Portland
The Need To Know
Every item purchased through Harris WorkSystems is considered long-term assets. Contact us for more information. Employer-at-Injury Program (EAIP) and Preferred Worker Program (PWP)
Employer-at-Injury Program (EAIP) and Preferred Worker Program (PWP)
We are a part of the Employee Assistance Program (EAIP) and Preferred Worker Program (PWP). Our primary function is to assist injured or impaired individuals get back to work with the equipment that they need. Contact us on how to get an electric sit-to-stand desk.
Our team of ergonomic specialists is here to help you feel comfortable within your workstations. We provide full and thorough ergonomic assessments that well help guide you into a healthier working posture. We simply provide furniture solutions that fit you, not the other way around. We’ve helped both public and private organizations create efficient, comfortable, healthy workspaces – from budgeting to design to implementation.
Greenguard Certified & Eco Friendly Furniture
Harris WorkSystems is proud to partner with the furniture manufactures that care about our planet. Our manufacturers do everything that they can to reduce waste and utilize ECO friendly production methods.
With Greenguard Certified Furniture in your building, utilize green design and reduce the impact on the environment. Harris WorkSystems can help your company qualify for LEED certification and take steps towards a sustainable building.
We partner with a local leasing company if this is an option your company is interested in. How can we help furnish your new office or space?
How can we help furnish and provide solutions for your next project?
Harris WorkSystems’ team is here to help you create the most efficient, cost-effective and healthy improvements to your work environment.
Call us today to discuss your project needs:
“If you improve their comfort and postural health you’re going to improve their productivity. We’ve seen it happen over and over with our clients.”
– Colleen Harris